Print Signs Quick currently ships to all 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada.
Below are the available shipping options for International Shipments to Canada.
International Shipments to Canada
- UPS Standard Shipping: Allow 5-10 business days from date shipped (duties and fees may apply when order has reached Canadian Customs)
- UPS WorldWide Expedited: Allow 2 business days from date shipped
- UPS Saver: Allow 1 business days from date shipped
Please note that for shipments of merchandise to Canada, the purchaser/recipient of the merchandise is the importer of record and is responsible for complying with all Canadian laws and regulations for importing such merchandise into Canada. Duties, taxes and other fees may apply once merchandise has reached Canadian Customs. It is the responsibility of the importer/recipient of the merchandise to remit payment for fees associated with importing such merchandise. PrintSignsQuick.com is not liable for any of these fees and does not work directly with the CBSA for international shipments being imported. You must acquire an agent to handle all clearing, reporting and accounting of the merchandise purchased from PrintSignsQuick.com that is being imported and must be in accordance with the applicable Canadian legal requirements. Duties/taxes and fees are not guaranteed at the time of selecting a shipping method. Based on the value of the package, duties could be charged when it arrives to Canada.
UPS Ground Holiday Schedule - Canada: 2020
- New Year's Day - January 1, 2020 (Wednesday) - UPS will be closed across Canada
- Family Day - February 17, 2020 (Monday) - UPS will be closed in British Columbia
- Family Day/Louis Riel Day/Islander Day/Heritage Day - February 17, 2020 (Monday) - UPS will be closed in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Ontario, Manitoba, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia.
- Good Friday - March 10, 2020 (Friday) - UPS will be closed across Canada
- Victoria Day/National Patriots Day - May 18, 2020 (Monday) - UPS will be closed across Canada
- St. Jean Baptiste Day - June 24, 2020 (Friday) - UPS will be closed in Quebec
- Canada Day - July 1, 2020 (Wednesday) - UPS will be closed across Canada
- Civic Holiday - August 3, 2020 (Monday) - UPS will be closed across Canada with the exception of Quebec, Newfoundland and Labrador and Yukon
- Labour Day - September 7, 2020 (Monday) - UPS will be closed across Canada
- Thanksgiving Day - October 12, 2020 (Monday) - UPS will be closed across Canada
- Remembrance Day - November 11, 2020 (Wednesday) - UPS will be closed in the provinces of British Columbia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and all Territories
- Christmas Day - December 25, 2020 (Friday) - UPS will be closed across Canada on Sunday December 25
- Boxing Day - December 26, 2020 (Saturday) - UPS will be closed across Canada on Tuesday December 26
- * UPS Express Critical® available 365 days each year
UPS Freight Holiday Schedule - Canada: 2020 (UPS Freight is CLOSED on these days)
- New Year's Day (Observed) - Wednesday, January 1, 2020 (All)
- Family Day - Monday, February 17, 2020 - BC (VAN, VIC) Closed
- Islander Day - Monday, February 17, 2020 - PEI
- Family Day - Monday, February 17, 2020 - AB, SK, MB, ON, NS (CAL, EDM, WPG, TNB, OTT, TOR, LON, DAR) Closed
- Good Friday - Friday, March 10, 2020 (All)
- Easter Monday - Monday, April 13, 2020 - QC (Only QBC)
- Victoria Day (Observed) - Monday, May 18, 2020 (All)
- St. John Baptist Day (Observed) - Wednesday, June 24, 2020 - QC (QBC, MTL) Closed
- Canada Day (Observed) - Wednesday, July 1, 2020 (All)
- Civic Day - Monday, August 3, 2020 - AB, BC, MB, NU, ON, SK (CAN, EDM, VAN, VIC, WPG, MCT, STJ, DAR, YNF, WHS, REG) Closed
- Labour Day - Monday, September 7, 2020 (All)
- Thanksgiving Day - Monday, October 12, 2020 (All)
- Remembrance Day (Observed) - Wednesday, November 11, 2016 - AB, BC, MB, NB, NL, NS, NT, NU, PE, SK, YT (CAL, EDM, VAN, VIC, WPG, MCT, STJ, DAR, YNF, WHS, REG) Closed
- Christmas Day (Observed) - Friday, December 25, 2020 (All)
- Boxing Day - Monday, December 26, 2016 (All)
- *Additional charges may apply for pickup and delivery services on major holidays.
UPS Freight Shipments
- UPS Freight Shipments take between 1- 5 business days for transit. Depending on your delivery location, transit time may be longer.
PrintSignsQuick.com makes every attempt to fulfill orders based on the date in which an order is placed and artwork has been uploaded approved for print, however, holidays and unforeseen circumstances can force exceptions to delivery. Below are important shipping notes to keep in mind when placing your order.
- All shipments require a street address (No P.O. Boxes, APO/ FPO addresses please)
- PrintSignsQuick.com is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Be sure to verify the address before checking out.
- Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.
- PrintSignsQuick.com is not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredicted weather conditions.
- Purchasing customers are responsible to ensure recipient of the merchandise is available for delivery. UPS will make three delivery attempts. If the delivery was unsuccessful after the third attempt, UPS will return the merchandise back to the Print Signs Quick facility. Additional shipping fees will be charged if you wish to have the merchandise sent back out.